ENBIS Spring Meeting 202014 – 15 May 2020; Université Grenoble Alpes Abstract submission: 14 October 2019 – 27 March 2020
We cordially invite you to submit an abstract by clicking on the button in this page. If you are not already an ENBIS member, please join first (note there is no membership fee for individual members of ENBIS). The abstract length shall be between 250 and 500 words. References can be included at the end of the abstract .
Deadline for submission : March 27th, 2020.
Deadline for notification of abstract acceptance : April 3rd, 2020.
Deadline for early bird registration, reduced fees : April 24th, 2020.
Topics of the meeting
- Stochastic degradation processes
- Statistical analysis of degradation data
- Predictive maintenance
- Maintenance modelling and optimization
- Statistical reliability
- Accelerated degradation tests
- Prognostic and health management
- Software development for degradation and maintenance analysis
- Case studies in reliability analysis