EESW15 in Poznan (Poland), 7-9 September 2015
Author: Irena Ograjenšek, Created 2015/02/04 14:05
The deadline for submitting proposals for papers and participation for the 2015 European Establishment Statistics Workshop is nearing: the end of this month, 27th February 2015. The workshop offers a forum to share and get to know the latest results on methods and practices for producing business, economic and organisational statistics. People working in official statistics, academia and in the private sector are invited to submit abstracts and express interest to participate.
In addition to always relevant issues of sampling, data collection, data editing, estimation etc, the workshop aims to cover new developments, including but not limited to:
- supra-national integration of business statistics;
- improving consistency of business statistics over unit types;
- effects on estimates from errors in identifying, characterising or grouping units;
- design and maintenance of business registers from a statistical perspective;
- business profiling;
- methodologies for coordinated sampling frames;
- estimation based on combining surveys and administrative data;
- changes and trends in structure and organisation of businesses.
To find out more about the workshop, visit the workshop website. The Call for Papers, available for download on the workshop website, contains instructions for submitting an abstract or for expressing an interest in attending the workshop.