Joint Workshop of itENBIS and INRIM, Call for Abstracts
Author: itENBIS, Created 2018/12/05 13:20, Last updated: 2019/01/18 12:21
Call for Abstracts
Joint Workshop of itENBIS and INRIM
Mathematical and Statistical Methods for Metrology
INRIM, 30-31 May 2019
Recognizing the increasing need of ad hoc and innovative mathematical and statistical tools for current and emerging metrological applications in the several areas of the Science of Measurements, itENBIS (http://www.enbis.org/about/ln/itenbis/index) and INRIM (https://www.inrim.it/) propose a joint Workshop on Mathematical and Statistical Methods for Metrology Metrology (http://www.msmm2019.polito.it/).
Highlights of the workshop include invited speakers, organized and free contribute sessions concerning the main topics of Mathematics and Statistics for metrological applications. Session topics include but are not limited to:
- Interlaboratory data evaluation
- Uncertainty and measurement quality evaluation
- Regression and inverse models
- High dimensional, dynamic and complex models
- Bayesian models
- Simulated experiments and computational methods
- Machine Learning, artificial intelligence and Big Data analytics
- Statistical engineering
- Design of experiments
- Sampling and sequential design
- Time series analysis
- Conformity assessment, reliability and quality control
Instructions on how to upload the abstracts and register for the workshop, as well as practical details on travel and accommodation, are available on the website http://www.msmm2019.polito.it/. We invite you to visit and to check it often enough as it will be updated every now and then.
We kindly ask you to save the following dates:
- 18 February 2019 – submission of a title and an extended abstract (max 2 pages) including main references and keywords
- 15 March 2019 – acceptance notification to the authors
- 3 May 2019 – early registration: standard € 150 / reduced for PhD students € 100
- After this date the fees will be: standard € 200 / reduced for PhD students € 130
- 30-31 May 2019 – Workshop
- In June 2019 – call for submission of paper to special issue of relevant scientific journals
Queries can be addressed to the organizers (http://www.msmm2019.polito.it/contact).
On behalf of itENBIS and INRIM, we hope to see you all in Torino in May 2019!
Grazia Vicario, Francesca Pennecchi and Roberto Fontana