bENBIS workshop on design of Experiment February 21st at UCLouvain
Author: ENBIS Permanent Office, Created 2020/01/27 17:55
We have the pleasure to inform you that bENBIS organises a free
Workshop on Design of Experiments on February 21st PM
at UCLouvain in Louvain-la-Neuve (Croix du Sud, Auditorium SUD01).
The workshop is free but registration is mandatory. The workshop consists of four speakers that will handle a wide range of topics in DOE that are relevant for a broad audience from academia and industry.
The keynote lecture will be given by Prof. Peter Goos, author of the book "Optimal design of experiments: a case study approach". After this, three dedicated talks will guide the participants through several case studies that are presented by experienced researchers from industry.
The detailed program is as follows:
- 13:30 - 14:00: Welcome with coffee
- 14:00 - 15:15: Speaker 1 - P. Goos (KU Leuven, Division MeBioS)
21st Century Response Surface Designs
- 15:10 - 15:45: Coffee break with some sweets
- 15:45 - 16:15: Speaker 2 - E. Rozet (Pharmalex)
Design of Experiments: the launch of a journey to optimize your process. .
- 16:15 - 16:45: Speaker 3 - B. Francq (GSK)
Equivalence approach in Design of Experiments for robustness evaluation in the pharmaceutical industry.
- 16:45 - 17:15: Speaker 4 - To be confirmed soon
More info & free registration: https://www.biw.kuleuven.be/biosyst/mebios/biostatistics-group/bENBIS