ENBIS Spring Meeting 2019 in Barcelona13 – 14 June 2019 Abstract submission: 15 January – 20 May 2019
The abstract submission for this meeting will be opened until May 20, 2019.
Topics of substantial interest include:
- Applications of statistical engineering to real problems
- Strategies for approaching complex problems with data
- Development of the underlying theory of integration of multiple methodologies
- Case studies on working together in interdisciplinary teams to solve complex problems
- Case studies and discussions on the role of the scientific method in solving actual complex problems
- Discussions on how statistical engineering can enhance data science
- Discussions of the role of historical data and observational studies in statistical engineering
- Discussions on how to create sustainable solutions
When submitting your abstract through the system, you'll be asked to classify your submission from a series of areas. Choose the one you think it's more appropiate, but be aware your presentation will be allocated into a contributed session according to its content, in order to have sessions with well-combined presentations.