ENBIS6 Wroclaw, Poland
The conference in 2006 took place in Wroclaw, Poland, 18-20 September. After a sequence of successful meetings, the last one in Newcastle, ENBIS's annual conferences have established themselves as an appreciated tradition. The conference aims to bring together statistical practitioners, academical statisticians, consultants, Six Sigma black belts, and other professionals who are involved in business and industrial statistics. The conference offers opportunities to delegates to meet each other, to share ideas, best practices and scientific advances, and to be inspired by keynote speakers and workshops.
Please read the personal report by Ron S. Kenett, currently ENBIS President.
Highlights of ENBIS 6
- Keynote addresses by dr. Roger Hoerl and professor Age Smilde, please read abstracts and CVs
- Special sessions dedicated to statistical teaching, and to the work of Joseph Juran.
- Presentation of the Box Award to dr. Gerry Hahn, who will deliver the Box Lecture.
- Awards for Young Statistician and Best Manager.
- Workshops on diverse topics, given by experts, and offered at no or a modest fee.
- Again there will be Pre- and Post-Conference Courses on Statistical Consulting, Innovation and Statistics, and Optimal Experimental Design.
- Wroclaw is a beautifully restored city with an interesting history. See www.wroclaw.pl/ms/english.
|Document title||Document summary|
||Detailed programme of ENBIS 6 in Worclaw giving an overview over sessions and titles of talks.|
|Short overview of the programme of ENBIS6 in Wroclaw|